Stochastic Frontier Models Using GAUSS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Han, Chirok & Orea, Luis & Schmidt, Peter, 2005.
"Estimation of a panel data model with parametric temporal variation in individual effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 241-267, June.
- Han, Chirok & Orea, Luis & Schmidt, Peter, 2002. "Estimation of a Panel Data Model with Parametric Temporal Variation in Individual Effects," Efficiency Series Papers 2002/05, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Peter Schmidt & Chirok Han & Luis Orea, 2004. "Estimation of a Panel Data Model with Parametric Temporal Variation in Individual Effects," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 519, Econometric Society.
- Federico Belotti & Silvio Daidone & Giuseppe Ilardi & Vincenzo Atella, 2013. "Stochastic frontier analysis using Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(4), pages 718-758, December.
- Battese, George E. & Coelli, Tim J., 1988. "Prediction of firm-level technical efficiencies with a generalized frontier production function and panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 387-399, July.
- Greene, William H., 1990. "A Gamma-distributed stochastic frontier model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 141-163.
- Lee, Young Hoon, 2006. "A stochastic production frontier model with group-specific temporal variation in technical efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(3), pages 1616-1630, November.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2014-08-20 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EFF-2014-08-20 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgo:wpaper:1403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jung Hur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/risogkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.