Risk management in light of corporate Governance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Narjess Boubakri, 2011. "Corporate Governance and Issues From the Insurance Industry," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 78(3), pages 501-518, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Adams, Mike & Jiang, Wei, 2016. "Do outside directors influence the financial performance of risk-trading firms? Evidence from the United Kingdom (UK) insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 36-51.
- Rubio-Misas, María, 2020. "Ownership structure and financial stability: Evidence from Takaful and conventional insurance firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Sebastiano Mazzù & Stefano Monferrà & Maria Grazia Starita, 2015. "Does Corporate Governance Affect Earnings Management? Evidence from the US P&C Insurance Industry," Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 203-224, December.
- Angela Zeier Roeschmann, 2014. "Risk Culture: What It Is and How It Affects an Insurer's Risk Management," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 17(2), pages 277-296, September.
- Aguir, Iness & Aguir, Wael, 2020. "Director and officer liability protection and firm value: Unintended consequences," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(C).
More about this item
Keywordscorporate Governance ; Risk management ; insurance company ; internal auditor ; stakeholders;
All these keywords.
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2015-10-04 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CFN-2015-10-04 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-IAS-2015-10-04 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2015-10-04 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:ibmpro:3004243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.