Report NEP-CFN-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Delis, Manthos D. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2015. "Firms’ risk endogenous to strategic management choices," Research Discussion Papers 16/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Kim Ristolainen, 2015. "The relationship between distance-to-default and CDS spreads as measures of default risk for European banks," Discussion Papers 102, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2015_014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberto MarfÃ¨, 2015. "Labor Rigidity and the Dynamics of the Value Premium," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 429, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Malamud, Semyon & Zucchi, Francesca, 2015. "Liquidity, Innovation, and Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 10840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahmad khateeb, 2015. "Risk management in light of corporate Governance," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3004243, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Nadja Dwenger & Frank M. Fossen & Martin Simmler, 2015. "From Financial to Real Economic Crisis: Evidence from Individual Firm-Bank Relationships in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1510, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kick, Thomas & Pausch, Thilo & Ruprecht, Benedikt, 2015. "The winner's curse: Evidence on the danger of aggressive credit growth in banking," Discussion Papers 32/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Cuneyt Orman & Bulent Koksal, 2015. "Structure of Debt Maturity across Firm Types," Working Papers 1521, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Giovanni W. Puopolo, 2015. "Portfolio Selection with Transaction Costs and Default Risk," CSEF Working Papers 414, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ibrahim Ethem Guney, 2015. "Optimal Resolution Procedures and Dividend Policy for Global-Systemically-Important-Banks," Working Papers 1509, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Li, Lingxiang, 2015. "Evidence for the existence of downward real earnings management," Research Discussion Papers 13/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Victor Ekpu & Alberto Paloni, 2015. "Financialisation, Business Lending And Profitability In The Uk," Working Papers 2015_18, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Cathy Ning & Dinghai Xu & Tony Wirjanto, 2014. "Is Volatility Clustering of Asset Returns Asymmetric?," Working Papers 050, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Etienne Farvaque & Catherine Refait-Alexandre, 2015. "Les exigences de transparence des accords de Bâle: Aubaine ou fardeau pour les pays en développement ?," Working Papers 2015-09, CRESE.
- V. Chiorazzo & V. D’Apice & P. Morelli & Giovanni W. Puopolo, 2015. "Economic Activity and Credit Market Linkages: New Evidence from Italy," CSEF Working Papers 413, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Zsuzsanna Hosszú & Gyöngyi Körmendi & Bence Mérõ, 2015. "Univariate and multivariate filters to measure the credit gap," MNB Occasional Papers 2015/118, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).