Design Flexibility In Product Forms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henselmann, Klaus & Haller, Stefanie, 2017. "Potentielle Risikofaktoren für die Erhöhung der Betriebsprüfungswahrscheinlichkeit - Eine analytische und empirische Untersuchung auf Basis der E-Bilanz-Taxonomie 6.0 -," Working Papers in Accounting Valuation Auditing 2017-1, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Accounting and Auditing.
- repec:eee:energy:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:1044-1059 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:516-535 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:70-89 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDesign Management; Flexible Design; Economy By Design; Aesthetics; Product form; iPhone; Lamborghini.;
- D47 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Market Design
- O39 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iacpro:4607556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.