Investment in Financial Literacy, Social Security and Portfolio Choice
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2015. "Investment in financial literacy, social security, and portfolio choice," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 369-411, October.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2013. "Investment in financial literacy, social security and portfolio choice," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/12, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2013.
"Investment in financial literacy and saving decisions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2779-2792.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2011. "Investment in Financial Literacy and Saving Decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2011. "Investment in Financial Literacy and Saving Decisions," CSEF Working Papers 272, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2011. "Investment in financial literacy and saving decisions," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/07, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-017-0545-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:15-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kubitza, Christian & Hofmann, Annette & Steinorth, Petra, 2019. "Financial literacy and precautionary insurance," ICIR Working Paper Series 34/19, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- repec:bla:ecnote:v:47:y:2018:i:2-3:p:413-438 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khalily, M. A. Baqui, 2016. "Financial Inclusion, Financial Regulation, and Education in Bangladesh," ADBI Working Papers 621, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Arrondel, L. & Debbich, M. & Savignac, F., 2013.
"Financial Literacy and Financial Planning in France,"
465, Banque de France.
- Luc Arrondel & Majdi Debbich & Frédérique Savignac, 2013. "Financial Literacy and Financial Planning in France," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00859682, HAL.
- Bucher-Koenen, Tabea & Lamla, Bettina, 2014.
"The long Shadow of Socialism: On East-West German Differences in Financial Literacy,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100585, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bucher-Koenen, Tabea & Lamla, Bettina, 2014. "The Long Shadow of Socialism: On East-West German Differences in Financial Literacy," MEA discussion paper series 201405, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Samuele Murtinu & Giulio Piccirilli & Agnese Sacchi, 2016.
"Fiscal Policy, Government Polarization, and the Economic Literacy of Voters,"
50, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Murtinu, Samuele & Piccirilli, Giulio & Sacchi, Agnese, 2016. "Fiscal Policy, Government Polarization, and the Economic Literacy of Voters," MPRA Paper 74864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cumurovic, Aida & Hyll, Walter, 2016. "Financial Literacy and Self-Employment," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145732, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Noemi Oggero & Maria Cristina Rossi & Elisa Ughetto, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Spirits in Women and Men. The Role of Financial Literacy and Digital Skills," Working papers 059, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Adnan Balloch & Anamaria Nicolae & Dennis Philip, 2015. "Stock Market Literacy, Trust, and Participation," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 19(5), pages 1925-1963.
- Ćumurović, Aida & Hyll, Walter, 2016. "Financial Literacy and Self-employment," IWH Discussion Papers 11/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:87:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0853-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mea:meawpa:14282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Branzoli, 2016. "Price dispersion and consumer inattention: evidence from the market of bank accounts," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1082, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:5:p:1383-1415 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Literacy; Portfolio Choice; Saving;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sef:csefwp:330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lia Ambrosio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.