Investment in financial literacy, social security and portfolio choice
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2015. "Investment in financial literacy, social security, and portfolio choice," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 369-411, October.
- Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2013. "Investment in Financial Literacy, Social Security and Portfolio Choice," CSEF Working Papers 330, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Literacy; Portfolio Choice; Saving;
All these keywords.
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2013-11-22 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfswop:201312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkcfde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkcfde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.