Report NEP-MAC-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Gubler & Matthias S. Hertweck, 2013. "Commodity Price Shocks and the Business Cycle: Structural Evidence for the U.S," Working Papers 2013-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Miguel Casares & Luca Deidda & Jose E. Galdon-Sanchez, 2013. "Business cycle and monetary policy analysis with market rigidities and financial frictions," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1304, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Venky Venkateswaran & Randall Wright, 2013. "Pledgability and Liquidity: A New Monetarist Model of Financial and Macroeconomic Activity," NBER Working Papers 19009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loukas Karabarbounis, 2013. "The Labor Wedge: MRS vs. MPN," NBER Working Papers 19015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Ozge Kandemir Kocaaslan & Kostas Mouratidis, 2013. "The Role of Financial Depth on the Asymmetric Impact of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2013007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Meixing Dai & Qiao Zhang, 2013. "Central bank transparency with the cost channel," Working Papers of BETA 2013-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Gogas, Periklis & Pragidis, Ioannis, 2013. "Asymmetric Fiscal Policy Shocks," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 4-2013, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Levieuge, Grégory & Lucotte, Yannick, 2012. "A simple empirical measure of central banks' conservatism," MPRA Paper 46836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Riccardo Fiorito, 2013. "Myths and Facts about Fiscal Discretion: A New Measure of Discretionary Expenditure," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Pierre Fortin, 2013. "The Macroeconomics of Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity : a Review of the Issues and New Evidence for Canada," Cahiers de recherche 1309, CIRPEE.
- Karim Azizi & Nicolas Canry & Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Bruno Tinel, 2013. "Government Solvency, Austerity and Fiscal Consolidation in the OECD: A Keynesian Appraisal of Transversality and No Ponzi Game Conditions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Azizi, Karim & Canry, Nicolas & Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Tinel, Bruno, 2013. "Government Solvency, Austerity and Fiscal Consolidation in the OECD: A Keynesian Appraisal of Transversality and No Ponzi Game Conditions," EconStor Preprints 72550, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Gerhard Glomm & Juergen Jung, 2013. "A Macroeconomic Analysis of Energy Subsidies in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 2013-02, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Gammadigbé, Vigninou, 2013.
"Endogénéité des critères d'une zone monétaire optimale: un réexamen
[Endogeneity of the optimum currency area criteria: a re-examination]," MPRA Paper 46727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shuyun May Li & Roshan Perera & Kalvinder Shields, 2013. "Misspecification, Identification or Measurement? Another Look at the Price Puzzle," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1169, The University of Melbourne.
- Marco Del Negro & Vasco Curdia, 2012. "Rare Shocks, Great Recessions," 2012 Meeting Papers 654, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Daniele Fano & Teresa Sbano, 2013. "Houshold Aggregate Wealth In The Main OECD Countries From 1980 To 2011: What Do The Data Tell Us?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 82, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- P., Srinivasan & M., Kalaivani, 2013. "On the Temporal Causal Relationship between Macroeconomic Variables: Empirical Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 46803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Covi, Giovanni, 2013. "A case study of an advanced Dutch disease: The Russian oil," MPRA Paper 46670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2013. "Can Europe Recover Without Credit?," Working Papers 1303, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- José Ramón García Martínez & Valeri Sorolla, 2013. "Frictional and Non Frictional Unemployment in Models with Matching Frictions," Working Papers. Serie AD 2013-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- George J. Hall & Thomas J. Sargent, 2013. "Fiscal Discriminations in Three Wars," NBER Working Papers 19008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Batyra, Anna & de la Croix, David & Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri R., 2013. "Declining bargaining power of workers and the rise of early retirement in Europe," GIAM Working Papers 13-6, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Özlem Onaran & Giorgos Galanis, 2013. "Income distribution and aggregate demand: A global Post-Keynesian model," Working Papers PKWP1304, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Jena, Pratap Ranjan, 2013. "Improving Public Financial Management in India: Opportunities to Move Forward," Working Papers 13/123, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Diego A. Comin & Martí Mestieri Ferrer, 2013. "If Technology Has Arrived Everywhere, Why has Income Diverged?," NBER Working Papers 19010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xin Long & Alessandra Pelloni, 2013. "Factor Income Taxation in a Horizontal Innovation Model," CEIS Research Paper 273, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 19 Apr 2013.
- A. Faruk Aysan & M. Disli & K. Schoors, 2013. "Bank Competition and Outreach: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/839, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:478309 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaier, Klaus & Müller, Christoph, 2013. "New figures on unfunded public pension entitlements across Europe: Concept, results and applications," FZG Discussion Papers 52, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- Olivier Damette, 2013. "Mixture distribution hypothesis and the impact of a Tobin tax on exhange rate volatility : a reassessment," Working Papers of BETA 2013-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2013. "Investment in Financial Literacy, Social Security and Portfolio Choice," CSEF Working Papers 330, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.