Do Transfer Taxes Reduce Intergenerational Transfers?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula & Giovanni Pica, 2014. "Do Transfer Taxes Reduce Intergenerational Transfers?," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 248-275, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:09:y:2007:i:02:n:s0219198907001345 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Borm & Freek van Megen & Stef Tijs, 1999.
"A perfectness concept for multicriteria games,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 49(3), pages 401-412, July.
- van Megen, F. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1995. "A perfectness concept for multicriteria games," Discussion Paper 1995-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, P.E.M. & van Megen, F.J.C. & Tijs, S.H., 1999. "A perfectness concept for multicriteria games," Other publications TiSEM 322bd1a7-90e0-400d-b167-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ritzberger, Klaus, 1994. "The Theory of Normal Form Games form the Differentiable Viewpoint," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 23(3), pages 207-236.
- Kohlberg, Elon & Mertens, Jean-Francois, 1986.
"On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1003-1037, September.
- KOHLBERG, Elon & MERTENS, Jean-François, 1986. "On the strategic stability of equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP 716, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- E. Kohlberg & J.-F. Mertens, 1998. "On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria," Levine's Working Paper Archive 445, David K. Levine.
- Jacqueline Morgan, 2005. "Approximations and Well-Posedness in Multicriteria Games," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 257-268, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bellettini, Giorgio & Taddei, Filippo & Zanella, Giulio, 2017.
"Intergenerational altruism and house prices: Evidence from bequest tax reforms in Italy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 1-12.
- G. Bellettini & F. Taddei & G. Zanella, 2014. "Intergenerational altruism and house prices: evidence from bequest tax reforms in Italy," Working Papers wp947, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Edoardo, Di Porto & Ohlsson, Henry, 2016. "Avoiding Taxes By Transfers Within The Family," Working Paper Series 2016:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Marianna Brunetti & Costanza Torricelli, 2012.
"Second Homes: Households' Life Dream or (Wrong) Investment?,"
CEIS Research Paper
351, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 04 Aug 2012.
- Marianna Brunetti & Costanza Torricelli, 2015. "Second homes: households' life dream or (wrong) investment?," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 15105, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Glogowsky, Ulrich, 2016. "Behavioral Responses to Wealth Transfer Taxation: Bunching Evidence from Germany," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145922, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christophe Courbage & Peter Zweifel, 2015. "Double Crowding-Out Effects of Means-Tested Public Provision for Long-Term Care," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Emanuele Ciani & Claudio Deiana, 2016. "No Free Lunch, Buddy: Housing Transfers and Informal Care Later in Life," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0134, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- repec:cmn:journl:y:2017:i:4:p:191-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emanuele Ciani & Claudio Deiana, 2017. "No free lunch, Buddy: past housing transfers and informal care later in life," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1117, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsTransfer Taxes; Intergenerational Transfers. Intergenerational Mobility;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sef:csefwp:243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lia Ambrosio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .