Report NEP-PUB-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel R. Carroll & Eric R. Young, 2009. "The long run effects of changes in tax progressivity," Working Paper 0913, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- John Graham & Jana Raedy & Douglas Shackelford, 2010. "Research in Accounting for Income Taxes," NBER Working Papers 15665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula & Giovanni Pica, 2010. "Do Transfer Taxes Reduce Intergenerational Transfers?," CSEF Working Papers 243, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 27 Sep 2011.
- Osterloh, Steffen & Debus, Marc, 2009. "Partisan politics in corporate tax competition," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-078, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "PAYG pensions, tax-cum-subsidy and optimality," MPRA Paper 20219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matías Vernengo & Esteban Pérez Caldentey, 2010. "All is Quiet in the Fiscal Front: Fiscal Policy for the Global Economic Crisis," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2010_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.