The Development Gap Between the CIS and EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kari E.O.Alho & Ville Kaitila & Mika Widgrén, 2005.
"Speed of Convergence and Relocation - New EU Member Countries Catching up with the Old,"
Economics Working Papers
034, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Alho, Kari E.O. & Kaitila, Ville & Widgrén, Mika, 2005. "Speed of Convergence and Relocation: New EU Member Countries Catching up with the Old," Discussion Papers 963, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ofer, Gur, 2010. "Twenty Years Later and the Socialist Heritage is still Kicking: the Case of Russia," WIDER Working Paper Series 059, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Muravyev, Alexander, 2010. "Evolution of Employment Protection Legislation in the USSR, CIS and Baltic States, 1985-2009," IZA Discussion Papers 5365, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jayant Menon, 2013.
"Narrowing the development divide in ASEAN: the role of policy,"
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature,
Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(2), pages 25-51, November.
- Menon, Jayant, 2012. "Narrowing the Development Divide in ASEAN: The Role of Policy," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 100, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEU; CIS; development gap; GDP; convergence; quality of life; human capital; innovation; environment; institutions; Principal Components Method;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnrepo:0081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .