Is Knowledge Shared within Households? Theory and Evidence for Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deshpande, Ashwini & Desrochers, Alain & Ksoll, Christopher & Shonchoy, Abu S., 2017.
"The Impact of a Computer-based Adult Literacy Program on Literacy and Numeracy: Evidence from India,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 451-473.
- Ashwini Deshpande & Alain Desrochers & Christopher Ksoll & Abu S. Shonchoy, "undated". "The Impact of a Computer-Based Adult Literacy Program on Literacy and Numeracy: Evidence from India," Mathematica Policy Research Reports fed36baaa5b2462a879343d6f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Deshpande, Ashwini & Desrochers, Alain & Ksoll, Christopher & Shonchoy, Abu S., 2016. "The impact of a computer based adult literacy program on literacy and numeracy : evidence from India," IDE Discussion Papers 551, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ashwini Deshpande, Alain Desrochers, Christopher Ksoll, and Abu S. Shonchoy, 2016. "The Impact Of A Computer Based Adult Literacy Program On Literacy And Numeracy-Evidence From India," Working papers 251, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- repec:nwe:eajour:y:2018:i:3:p:348-372 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nancy McCarthy & Talip Kilic & Alejandro de la Fuente & Joshua M. Brubaker, 2018.
"Shelter from the Storm? Household-Level Impacts of, and Responses to, the 2015 Floods in Malawi,"
Economics of Disasters and Climate Change,
Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 237-258, October.
- Mccarthy,Nancy & Kilic,Talip & De La Fuente,Alejandro & Brubaker,Josh, 2017. "Shelter from the storm ? household-level impacts of, and responses to, the 2015 floods in Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8189, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold behaviour; Literacy; Externalities; Income; Bangladesh;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sch:wpaper:82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (B B Chand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iseccin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.