Kolmogorov-Wiener Filters for Finite Time Series
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ard den Reijer, 2006. "The Dutch business cycle: which indicators should we monitor?," DNB Working Papers 100, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Dimitrios D. Thomakos, 2008.
"Optimal Linear Filtering, Smoothing and Trend Extraction for Processes with Unit Roots and Cointegration,"
Working Paper series
14_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Dimitrios Thomakos, 2008. "Optimal Linear Filtering, Smoothing and Trend Extraction for Processes with Unit Roots and Cointegration," Working Papers 0024, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2013-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitrios Thomakos & Hossein Hassani & Kerry Patterson, 2013. "Optimal Linear Filtering, Smoothing and Trend Extraction for the m-th Differences of a Unit Root Process: A Singular Spectrum Analysis Approach," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2013-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Eric Ghysels & Jonathan H. Wright, 2006. "Forecasting professional forecasters," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-10, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycles; mechanical filters; spectral analysis; bootstrap;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf3:109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .