The debates on Rignano's inheritance tax proposal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John D. Black & A. F. Hinrichs & A. Kaiming Chiu & Kurt Schneider & J. Clyde Marquis & Walter J. Roth, 1929. "Notes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(4), pages 643-663.
- John Cunliffe & Guido Erreygers, 1999. "Moral philosophy and economics: the formation of Francois Huet's doctrine of property rights," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 581-605.
- BOIANOVSKY, Mauro & ERREYGERS, Guido, "undated". "Social comptabilism and pure credit systems: Solvay and Wicksell on monetary reform," Working Papers 1999021, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- A. B. Atkinson, 1971. "Capital Taxes, the Redistribution of Wealth and Individual Savings," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 209-227.
More about this item
Keywordsinheritance tax debates; economic thought; Rignanoâ€™s proposal.;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sap:wpaper:wp85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luisa Giuriato). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dprosit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.