The debates on Rignano's inheritance tax proposal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John D. Black & A. F. Hinrichs & A. Kaiming Chiu & Kurt Schneider & J. Clyde Marquis & Walter J. Roth, 1929. "Notes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(4), pages 643-663.
- John Cunliffe & Guido Erreygers, 1999. "Moral philosophy and economics: the formation of Francois Huet's doctrine of property rights," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 581-605.
- BOIANOVSKY, Mauro & ERREYGERS, Guido, "undated". "Social comptabilism and pure credit systems: Solvay and Wicksell on monetary reform," Working Papers 1999021, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- A. B. Atkinson, 1971. "Capital Taxes, the Redistribution of Wealth and Individual Savings," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 209-227.
More about this item
Keywordsinheritance tax debates; economic thought; Rignanoâ€™s proposal.;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sap:wpaper:wp85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luisa Giuriato). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dprosit.html .