Antitrust Analysis for the Internet Upstream Market: a BGP Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- D’Ignazio, A. & Giovannetti, E., 2005. "Antitrust Analysis for the Internet Upstream Market: a BGP Approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0554, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scheffman, David T & Spiller, Pablo T, 1987. "Geographic Market Definition under the U.S. Department of Justice Merger Guidelines," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 123-147, April.
- Giovannetti, E. & Ristuccia, C.A., 2003. "Estimating Market Power in the Internet Backbone Using Band-X data," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0332, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Werden, Gregory J & Froeb, Luke M, 1994. "The Effects of Mergers in Differentiated Products Industries: Logit Demand and Merger Policy," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 407-426, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .