Determinants of Stock Market Prices in Namibia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rabia najaf, 2017. "Hedging Effectiveness of Crude Palm Oil on the performance of stock Market Malaysia," International Journal of Academic Research in Management and Business, International Journal of Academic Research in Management and Business, vol. 2(1), pages 6-15, january.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prakash Shrestha Ph.D. & Biggyan Raj Subedi, 2014. "Empirical Examination of Determinants of Stock Index in Nepal," NRB Working Paper 24/2014, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- Fakir Tajul Islam & Md. Shahnawaz Mostofa & Afrida Akhter Tithi, 2017. "Macroeconomic and Institutional Determinants of Capital Market Performance in Bangladesh: A Case of Dhaka Stock Exchange," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 7(1), pages 306-311, January.
- Prakash Kumar Shrestha Ph.D. & Biggyan Raj Subedi, 2014. "Determinants of Stock Market Performance in Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 26(2), pages 25-40, October.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Zainudin, Rozaimah, 2013. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Stock Market Capitalization in Pakistan:Fresh Evidence from Cointegration with unknown Structural breaks," MPRA Paper 52490, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Dec 2013.
More about this item
Keywordsstock market prices; arbitrage pricing theory; cointegration; impulse reponses; Namibia;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-04-09 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2011-04-09 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2011-04-09 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.