The impact of an electricity generation tax on the South African economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Reyno Seymore & Philip David Adams & Margaret Mabugu & Jan van Heerden & James Blignaut, 2009. "The Impact Of An Electricity Generation Tax On The South African Economy," Working Papers 200920, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akkemik, K. Ali, 2011. "Potential impacts of electricity price changes on price formation in the economy: a social accounting matrix price modeling analysis for Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 854-864, February.
- Akkemik, K. Ali & Oğuz, Fuat, 2011. "Regulation, efficiency and equilibrium: A general equilibrium analysis of liberalization in the Turkish electricity market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3282-3292.
- Mehmood Mirza, Faisal & Bergland, Olvar & Afzal, Naila, 2014. "Electricity conservation policies and sectorial output in Pakistan: An empirical analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 757-766.
- Reyno Seymore & Margaret Mabugu & Jan van Heerden, 2010. "Border Tax Adjustments to Negate the Economic Impact of an Electricity Generation Tax," Working Papers 201003, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Reyno Seymore & Margaret Mabugu & Jan van Heerden, 2009. "The Competitiveness Impact Of A Multilateral Electricity Generation Tax," Working Papers 200919, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .