Rank Dependent Relative Mobility Measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcello D’Agostino & Valentino Dardanoni, 2009. "What’s so special about Euclidean distance?," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 33(2), pages 211-233, August.
- D'Agostino, Marcello & Dardanoni, Valentino, 2009. "The measurement of rank mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(4), pages 1783-1803, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim Jarreau, 2015.
"The Impact of Naturalizations on Job Mobility and Wages: Evidence from France,"
- Joachim Jarreau, 2015. "The Impact of Naturalizations on Job Mobility and Wages: Evidence from France," AMSE Working Papers 1508, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
More about this item
Keywordsincome mobility; rank dependency;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:10/628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.