Environmental Auditing and the Role of the Accountancy Profession: A Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathalie Dagorn & Guillaume Biot- Paquerot & Andréa Zanusso, 2013. "Le reporting traduit-il toujours la réalité des faits ? Le cas du reporting sociétal," Post-Print hal-01002929, HAL.
- Darnall, Nicole & Seol, Inshik & Sarkis, Joseph, 2009. "Perceived stakeholder influences and organizations' use of environmental audits," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 170-187, February.
- Nicolae Todea & Ionela Cornelia Stanciu & Ana Maria Joldos (Udrea), 2011. "Environmental Audit, A Possible Source Of Information For Financial Auditors," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(13), pages 1-7.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental auditing; Environmental reporting; Compliance audit; Environmental management system; External auditors;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-06-19 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-AGR-2005-06-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2005-06-19 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2005-06-19 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:05/303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .