Work Continuity Constraints In Project Scheduling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shtub, Avraham & LeBlanc, Larry J. & Cai, Ziyong, 1996. "Scheduling programs with repetitive projects: A comparison of a simulated annealing, a genetic and a pair-wise swap algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 124-138, January.
- Mario Vanhoucke & Erik Demeulemeester & Willy Herroelen, 2001. "On Maximizing the Net Present Value of a Project Under Renewable Resource Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(8), pages 1113-1121, August.
- M. Vanhoucke & K. Van Osselaer, 2004. "Work Continuity In A Real-Life Schedule: The Westerschelde Tunnel," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/271, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartmann, Sönke & Briskorn, Dirk, 2008. "A survey of variants and extensions of the resource-constrained project scheduling problem," Working Paper Series 02/2008, Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA).
- M. Vanhoucke, 2006. "An efficient hybrid search algorithm for various optimization problems," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/365, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsProject Management; CPM; work continuity; repetitive project scheduling.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:04/265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .