Externalities and Agricultural Import Bans: Evaluating Regionalization Measures in Light of the Russia – Pigs Dispute
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Margolis & Jason Shogren, 2012. "Disguised Protectionism, Global Trade Rules and Alien Invasive Species," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(1), pages 105-118, January.
- Saggi, Kamal & Wu, Mark, 2017. "Trade and Agricultural Disease: Import Restrictions in the Wake of the Indiaâ€“Agricultural Products Dispute," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 279-302, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Linda Fernandez & Glenn Sheriff, 2013.
"Optimal Border Policies for Invasive Species Under Asymmetric Information,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(1), pages 27-45, September.
- Linda Fernandez & Glenn Sheriff, 2010. "Optimal Border Policies for Invasive Species under Asymmetric Information," NCEE Working Paper Series 201003, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Mar 2010.
- Dalmazzone, Silvana & Giaccaria, Sergio, 2014.
"Economic drivers of biological invasions: A worldwide, bio-geographic analysis,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 154-165.
- Dalmazzone Silvana & Giaccaria Sergio, 2012. "Economic drivers of biological invasions: A worldwide, bio-geographical analysis," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201215, University of Turin.
- Lawley, Chad, 2013. "Protectionism versus risk in screening for invasive species," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 438-451.
More about this item
KeywordsExternalities; Dispute Settlement; SPS; African Swine Flu; Agricultural Disease;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2019-03-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2019-03-18 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-INT-2019-03-18 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2018/60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: RSCAS web unit (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.