Building gas markets: US versus EU, market versus market model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meeus, Leonardo & Verhaegen, Karolien & Belmans, Ronnie, 2009. "Block order restrictions in combinatorial electric energy auctions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1202-1206, August.
- Meeus, Leonardo, 2011.
"Implicit auctioning on the Kontek Cable: Third time lucky?,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 413-418, May.
- Leonardo Meeus, 2010. "Implicit Auctioning on the Kontek Cable: Third Time Lucky?," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/49, European University Institute.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2010. "The Achievement of the EU Electricity Internal Market through Market Coupling," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/87, European University Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keyaerts, Nico & D'haeseleer, William, 2012. "Increasing efficiency through market-based cross-border procurement of gas-balancing services in Europe," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 564-576.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2012. "Relations UE-Russie : les enjeux d'une nouvelle architecture gazière," Post-Print halshs-00755640, HAL.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2016. "Guerre des prix ou instrumentalisation de l'incertitude sur les prix : quelle stratégie pour un fournisseur dominant sur le marché gazier européen ?," Working Papers hal-01284518, HAL.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:520-532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vazquez, Miguel & Hallack, Michelle, 2013. "Need and design of short-term auctions in the EU gas markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 484-493.
More about this item
KeywordsVolume coupling; market coupling; implicit allocation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2012/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .