The EU's Emissions Trading Scheme: A Proto-Type Global System?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010.
"An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1804-1814, June.
- Yue-Jun Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2009. "An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 3, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Inglesi-Lotz, Roula & Blignaut, James N., 2014. "Improving the electricity efficiency in South Africa through a benchmark-and-trade system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 833-840.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; emissions trading; climate change policy; global climate architecture; cap-and-trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-03-07 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2009-03-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-03-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2009-03-07 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2009/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .