Report NEP-ENV-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Ziegler & Timo Busch & Volker H. Hoffmann, 2009. "Corporate Responses to Climate Change and Financial Performance: The Impact of Climate Policy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/105, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Ngugi, Daniel & Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Bergstrom, John C., 2009. "Land Use Change, Benefit Transfer and Ecosystem Valuation in North Georgia," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 47110, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sodini, Mauro, 2009. "Indeterminacy, bifurcations and chaos in an overlapping generations model with negative environmental externalities," MPRA Paper 13750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sharp, Annette, 2008. "Identifying Environmental Consequences of Conversion Plants: Options for Managing Tradeoffs," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2008 47351, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Pagiola, Stefano & Zhang, Wei & Colom, Ale, 2009. "Can payments for watershed services help save biodiversity? A spatial analysis of highland Guatemala," MPRA Paper 13728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denny Ellerman, 2009. "The EU's Emissions Trading Scheme: A Proto-Type Global System?," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/02, European University Institute.
- Pagiola, Stefano & Bosquet, Benoit, 2009. "Estimating the costs of REDD at the country level," MPRA Paper 13726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-09-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Douglas, Niall Edward, 2008. "Modelling the Costs of Climate Change and its Costs of Mitigation: A Scientific Approach," MPRA Paper 13650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rios, Ana R. & Pagiola, Stefano, 2009. "Poor household participation in payments for environmental services in Nicaragua and Colombia," MPRA Paper 13727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Füssel, Hans-Martin, 2009. "New results on the influence of climate on the distribution of population and economic activity," MPRA Paper 13788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Valente, 2009. "Endogenous Growth, Backstop Technology Adoption and Optimal Jumps," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/104, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Wang, Chenguang & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & Jensen, Kimberly L., 2009. "Cost Analysis of Alternative Harvest, Storage and Transportation Methods for Delivering Switchgrass to a Biorefinery from the Farmers’ perspective," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 47169, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- H. Stouten & A. Heene & X. Gellynck & H. Polet, 2008. "The effect of restrictive policy instruments on Belgian fishing fleet dynamics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/540, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.