Report NEP-ENE-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul L. Joskow, 2009. "Challenges for Creating a Comprehensive National Electricity Policy," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/01, European University Institute.
- David Newbery, 2009. "Predicting Market Power in Wholesale Electricity Markets," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/03, European University Institute.
- Nils-Henrik M. Von Der Fehr & Petter Vegard Hansen, 2009. "Electricity Retailing in Norway," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/04, European University Institute.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2009. "Regulating Networks in the New Economy," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/05, European University Institute.
- Jean-Michel Glachant & Adrien de Hauteclocque, 2009. "Long-term Energy Supply Contracts in European Competition Policy: Fuzzy not Crazy," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/06, European University Institute.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 13734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2009. "Les évolutions du modèle pétrolier russe : une tentative de réponse institutionnelle à la crise de l'industrie ?," Post-Print halshs-00365374, HAL.
- Simone Valente, 2009. "Endogenous Growth, Backstop Technology Adoption and Optimal Jumps," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/104, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Jon Cohen, 2009. "Measuring Our Ignorance, One Book at a Time: New Indicators of Technological Change, 1909-1949," Working Papers tecipa-349, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Denny Ellerman, 2009. "The EU's Emissions Trading Scheme: A Proto-Type Global System?," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/02, European University Institute.
- Douglas, Niall Edward, 2008. "Modelling the Costs of Climate Change and its Costs of Mitigation: A Scientific Approach," MPRA Paper 13650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-09-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Ziegler & Timo Busch & Volker H. Hoffmann, 2009. "Corporate Responses to Climate Change and Financial Performance: The Impact of Climate Policy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/105, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Wang, Chenguang & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & Jensen, Kimberly L., 2009. "Cost Analysis of Alternative Harvest, Storage and Transportation Methods for Delivering Switchgrass to a Biorefinery from the Farmers’ perspective," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 47169, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Grimaud, André & Rougé, Luc, 2008. "Séquestration du carbone et politique climatique optimale," IDEI Working Papers 540, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Füssel, Hans-Martin, 2009. "New results on the influence of climate on the distribution of population and economic activity," MPRA Paper 13788, University Library of Munich, Germany.