Do Patents Perform Like Property?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Weinscheink, 2010. "Entry and Incumbent Innovation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Elizabeth Webster & Paul H. Jensen, 2011. "Do Patents Matter for Commercialization?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(2), pages 431-453.
- Diego Useche, 2015. "Patenting Behaviour and the Survival of Newly Listed European Software Firms," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 37-58, January.
- Joy Buchanan & Bart Wilson, 2014.
"An experiment on protecting intellectual property,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 17(4), pages 691-716, December.
- Joy A. Buchanan & Bart J. Wilson, 2012. "An Experiment on Protecting Intellectual Property," Working Papers 12-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Joy Buchanan & Bart Wilson, 2014. "An Experiment on Protecting Intellectual Property," Working Papers 1044, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Brüggemann, Julia & Crosetto, Paolo & Meub, Lukas & Bizer, Kilian, 2016.
"Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation. Experimental evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 2054-2068.
- Brüggemann, Julia & Crosetto, Paolo & Meub, Lukas & Bizer, Kilian, 2015. "Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation: Experimental evidence," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 227, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Julia Brüggemann & Paolo Crosetto & Lukas Meub & Kilian Bizer, 2016. "Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation. Experimental evidence," Post-Print hal-01359146, HAL.
- Brueggemann, J. & Crosetto, P. & Meub, L. & Bizer, K., 2015. "Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation: experimental evidence," Working Papers 2015-01, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- repec:wsi:qjfxxx:v:07:y:2017:i:03:n:s2010139217500057 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iftekhar Hasan & Fahad Khalil & Xian Sun, 2017.
"The Impacts of Intellectual Property Rights Protection on Cross-Border M&As,"
Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(03), pages 1-35, September.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Khalil, Fahad & Sun, Xian, 2017. "The impacts of intellectual property rights protection on cross-border M&As," Research Discussion Papers 17/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Liu, Ming & La Croix, Sumner, 2015. "A cross-country index of intellectual property rights in pharmaceutical inventions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 206-216.
- Qin Yang & Marcel C. Minutolo, 2016. "The Strategic Approaches for a New Typology of Firm Patent Portfolios," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(02), pages 1-18, April.
- Christian Le Bas & Julien Pénin, 2014. "Patents and innovation : Are the brakes broken, or how to restore patents’ dynamic efficiency ?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Blind, Knut, 2012. "The influence of regulations on innovation: A quantitative assessment for OECD countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 391-400.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2008-10-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2008-10-13 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roi:wpaper:0801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Bessen). General contact details of provider: http://www.researchoninnovation.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.