Report NEP-IPR-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:0823 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chu, Angus C. & Peng, Shin-Kun, 2008. "Effects of TRIPS on Growth, Welfare and Income Inequality in an R&D-Growth Model," MPRA Paper 10956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul de Bijl & M. Peitz, 2008. "Access Regulation and the Adoption of VoIP," CPB Discussion Paper 109, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2008. "Against Intellectual Monopoly," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000002371, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey & Katja Rost, 2008. "Do Rankings Reflect Research Quality?," IEW - Working Papers 390, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- James Bessen & Michael J. Meurer, 2008. "Do Patents Perform Like Property?," Working Papers 0801, Research on Innovation.
- Alireza Naghavi & Dermot Leahy, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and North-South Joint Ventures," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 017, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".