Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- İpek Özkal-Sanver, 2013. "Minimal conversely consistent extension of the men-optimal solution," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(1), pages 89-99, January.
- Kesten, Onur, 2006. "More on the uniform rule: Characterizations without Pareto optimality," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 192-200, March.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Thomson, William, 2005. "Divide-and-permute," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 186-200, July.
- Yu-Hsien Liao, 2012. "Converse consistent enlargements of the unit-level-core of the multi-choice games," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 20(4), pages 743-753, December.
- Paula Jaramillo, 2017.
"Minimal consistent enlargements of the immediate acceptance rule and the top trading cycles rule in school choice,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 48(1), pages 177-195, January.
- Paula Jaramillo, 2014. "Minimal consistent enlargements of the immediate acceptance rule and the top trading cycles rule in school choice," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 012343, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- William Thomson, 2011. "Consistency and its converse: an introduction," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(4), pages 257-291, December.
- Yeh, Chun-Hsien, 2006. "Reduction-consistency in collective choice problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 637-652, September.
- repec:spr:topjnl:v:26:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11750-017-0463-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Korthues, Bernd, 2000. "Characterization of an extended Walrasian concept for open economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 449-461, May.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic policy ; economic theory ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .