Garegnani, Ackley and the years of high theory at Svimez
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Cesaratto & Gary Mongiovi, 2015. "Pierangelo Garegnani, the Classical Surplus Approach and Demand-led Growth: Introduction to the Symposium," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 103-110, April.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2016. "Sraffa on the Degeneration of the Notion of Cost," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP21, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Marc Lavoie, 2016.
"Convergence Towards the Normal Rate of Capacity Utilization in Neo-Kaleckian Models: The Role of Non-Capacity Creating Autonomous Expenditures,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 172-201, February.
- Marc Lavoie, 2016. "Convergence towards the normal rate of capacity utilization in neo-Kaleckian models: the role of non-capacity creating autonomous expenditures," Post-Print hal-01343732, HAL.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2017. "Beyond the traditional monetary circuit: endogenous money, finance and the theory of long-period effective demand," Department of Economics University of Siena 757, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Eckhard Hein, 2018.
"Autonomous government expenditure growth, deficits, debt, and distribution in a neo-Kaleckian growth model,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 316-338, April.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "Autonomous government expenditure growth, deficits, debt and distribution in a neo-Kaleckian growth model," IPE Working Papers 68/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein, 2016. "Autonomous government expenditure growth, deficits, debt and distribution in a neo-Kaleckian growth model," Working Papers 2016-02, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Economia e Giurisprudenza.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1979.
"Notes on Consumption, Investment and Effective Demand: II,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 63-82, March.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1978. "Notes on Consumption, Investment and Effective Demand: I," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 335-353, December.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2017. "Initial and Final Finance in the Monetary Circuit and the Theory of Effective Demand," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 228-258, May.
- Sergio Cesaratto & Franklin Serrano & Antonella Stirati, 2003. "Technical Change, Effective Demand and Employment," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 33-52.
- Roberto Ciccone, 2012. "Pierangelo Garegnani: rifondare la teoria economica," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 65(259), pages 243-267.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsGaregnani; Ackley; Svimez; Keynesian theory; growth theory;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2017-12-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2017-12-18 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2017-12-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2017-12-18 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:sraffa:0026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saverio M. Fratini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sraffit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.