Do Baseline Requirements Hinder Trades in Water Quality Programs?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006.
"Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(02), August.
- Spreen, Thomas H., 2006. "Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 249-253, August.
- Maung, Thein A. & Gustafson, Cole R., 2010. "The Economic Feasibility of Sugarbeet Biofuel Production in Central North Dakota," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 95745, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Dug Man Lee & Kenneth S. Lyon, 2004.
"A Dynamic Analysis of the Global Timber Market under Global Warming: An Integrated Modeling Approach,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 467-489, January.
- Dug Lee & Kenneth Lyon, 2001. "A dynamic analysis of the global timber market under global warming: an integrated modeling approach," Working Papers 2001-11, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Michinaka, Tetsuya & Tachibana, Satoshi & Turner, James A., 2011. "Estimating price and income elasticities of demand for forest products: Cluster analysis used as a tool in grouping," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 435-445, July.
- He, Jie & Zhang, Wennan, 2011. "Techno-economic evaluation of thermo-chemical biomass-to-ethanol," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1224-1232.
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Lyon, Kenneth S., 1981. "Mining of the forest and the time path of the price of timber," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 330-344, December.
- Peter Berck, 1979. "The Economics of Timber: A Renewable Resource in the Long Run," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(2), pages 447-462, Autumn.
- Sylvain Caurla & Franck Lecocq & Philippe Delacote & Ahmed Barkaoui, 2010. "The French Forest Sector Model: version 1.0. Presentation and theorical foundations," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2010-04, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Sedjo, Roger & Lyon, Kenneth, 1996. "Timber Supply Model 96: A Global Timber Supply Model with a Pulpwood Component," Discussion Papers dp-96-15, Resources For the Future.
- Leistritz, F. Larry & Senechal, Donald M. & Stowers, Mark D. & McDonald, William F. & Saffron, Chris M. & Hodur, Nancy M., 2006. "Preliminary Feasibility Analysis For An Integrated Biomaterials And Ethanol Biorefinery Using Wheat Straw Feedstock," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23500, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- T. Takayama & G. G. Judge, 1964. "An Interregional Activity Analysis Model for the Agricultural Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 349-365.
- Berck, Peter, 1981. "Optimal management of renewable resources with growing demand and stock externalities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 105-117, June.
- T. Takayama & G. G. Judge, 1964. "Spatial Equilibrium and Quadratic Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 46(1), pages 67-93.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Delgado, Jorge & Hansen, LeRoy T. & Livingston, Michael J. & Mosheim, Roberto & Williamson, James M., 2011. "Nitrogen in Agricultural Systems: Implications for Conservation Policy," Economic Research Report 118022, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Horowitz, John K. & Just, Richard E., 2013. "Economics of additionality for environmental services from agriculture," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 105-122.
More about this item
Keywordsnonpoint pollution; emissions trading; management practices;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-04-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-04-17 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:fcnwpa:2009_011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hendrik Schmitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fceonde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .