How Much Does Geography Deflect Services Trade?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, James & Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto, 2015.
"Growth and Trade with Frictions: A Structural Estimation Framework,"
School of Economics Working Paper Series
2015-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- James E. Anderson & Mario Larch & Yoto V. Yotov, 2015. "Growth and Trade with Frictions: A Structural Estimation Framework," NBER Working Papers 21377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James E. Anderson & Mario Larch & Yoto V. Yotov, 2015. "Growth and Trade with Frictions: A Structural Estimation Framework," CESifo Working Paper Series 5446, CESifo Group Munich.
- Prehn, Soren & Brümmer, Bernhard & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "Structural Gravity Estimation & Agriculture," 2012: New Rules of Trade?, December 2012, San Diego, California 142765, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Delina E. Agnosteva & James E. Anderson & Yoto V. Yotov, 2014.
"Intra-national Trade Costs: Measurement and Aggregation,"
NBER Working Papers
19872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnosteva, Delina E. & Anderson, James E. & Yotov, Yoto, 2014. "Intra‐national Trade Costs: Measurement and Aggregation," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2014-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:23:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11294-017-9663-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:95-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holladay, J. Scott & Mohsin, Mohammed & Pradhan, Shreekar, 2018.
"Emissions leakage, environmental policy and trade frictions,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 95-113.
- J. Scott Holladay & Mohammed Mohsin & Shreekar Pradhan, 2017. "Emissions Leakage, Environmental Policy and Trade Frictions," Working Papers 2017-07, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGravity; home bias; border effects; services trade;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:drxlwp:2012_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard C. Barnett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbdreus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.