Irreconcilable Differences: Judicial Resolution of Business Deadlock
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Landeo, Claudia M. & Spier, Kathryn E., 2013.
"Shotgun mechanisms for common-value partnerships: The unassigned-offeror problem,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 390-394.
- Landeo, Claudia & Spier, Kathryn, 2013. "Shotgun Mechanisms for Common-Value Partnerships: The Unassigned-Offeror Problem," Working Papers 2013-10, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- repec:elg:eechap:14176_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia M. Landeo, 2018.
"Law and economics and tort litigation institutions: theory and experiments,"
Chapters,in: Research Handbook on Behavioral Law and Economics, chapter 9, pages 247-268
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Landeo, Claudia, 2015. "Law and Economics and Tort Litigation Institutions: Theory and Experiments," Working Papers 2015-12, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsjudicial resolution of business deadlocks; general partnerships; limited liability companies; closely-held business entities; shotgun provisions; buy-sell clauses; cake-cutting mechanisms; auctions; bargaining with common values; asymmetric information; experiments;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:albaec:2013_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joseph Marchand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deualca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.