A contractive method for computing the stationary solution of the Euler Equation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Humberto Moreira & Wilfredo Maldonado, 2003. "A contractive method for computing the stationary solution of the Euler equation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(1), pages 1-14.
- Wilfredo Maldonado & Humberto Moreira, 2002. "A contractive method for computing the stationary solution of the Euler equation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 21, Society for Computational Economics.
- Moreira, Humberto Ataíde & Maldonado, Wilfredo Fernando Leiva, 2002. "A contractive method for computing the stationary solution of the euler equation," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 456, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arellano, Cristina & Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei & Tsyrennikov, Viktor, 2016.
"Envelope condition method with an application to default risk models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 436-459.
- Cristina Arellano & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & Viktor Tsyrennikov, 2014. "Envelope Condition Method with an Application to Default Risk Models," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2014-04, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Viktor Tsyrennikov & Serguei Maliar & Lilia Maliar & Cristina Arellano, 2015. "Envelope Condition Method with an Application to Default Risk Models," 2015 Meeting Papers 1239, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maldonado, Wilfredo L. & Moreira, Humberto Luiz Ataíde, 2006. "Solving Euler Equations: Classical Methods and the C^1 Contraction Mapping Method Revisited," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 60(2), November.
- Li, Huiyu & Stachurski, John, 2014. "Solving the income fluctuation problem with unbounded rewards," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 353-365.
- David González-Sánchez & Onésimo Hernández-Lerma, 2014. "Dynamic Potential Games: The Discrete-Time Stochastic Case," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 309-328, September.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2003. "The political economy of economic integration in the Americas: Latin American interests," Textos para discussão 468, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
More about this item
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rio:texdis:451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpucrbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .