Report NEP-DGE-2002-04-25This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedfap:2002-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julia K. Thomas, 2002. "Is lumpy investment relevant for the business cycle?," Staff Report 302, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sylvain Dessy & Stephane Pallage, 2002. "Fertility, Education, and Market Failures," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 148, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2002. "Factor saving innovation," Staff Report 301, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Wilfredo Maldonado & Humberto Moreira, 2001. "A contractive method for computing the stationary solution of the Euler Equation," Textos para discussão 451, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2002. "Perfectly competitive innovation," Staff Report 303, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2002. ""Rules Rather Than Discretion" After Twenty Five Years: What Have We Learned? What More Can We Learn?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 530, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedbwp:2001-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore