A contractive method for computing the stationary solution of the euler equation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Humberto Moreira & Wilfredo Maldonado, 2003. "A contractive method for computing the stationary solution of the Euler equation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(1), pages 1-14.
- Wilfredo Maldonado & Humberto Moreira, 2001. "A contractive method for computing the stationary solution of the Euler Equation," Textos para discussão 451, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Wilfredo Maldonado & Humberto Moreira, 2002. "A contractive method for computing the stationary solution of the Euler equation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 21, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arellano, Cristina & Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei & Tsyrennikov, Viktor, 2016.
"Envelope condition method with an application to default risk models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 436-459.
- Cristina Arellano & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & Viktor Tsyrennikov, 2014. "Envelope Condition Method with an Application to Default Risk Models," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2014-04, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Viktor Tsyrennikov & Serguei Maliar & Lilia Maliar & Cristina Arellano, 2015. "Envelope Condition Method with an Application to Default Risk Models," 2015 Meeting Papers 1239, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maldonado, Wilfredo L. & Moreira, Humberto Luiz Ataíde, 2006. "Solving Euler Equations: Classical Methods and the C^1 Contraction Mapping Method Revisited," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 60(2), November.
- Li, Huiyu & Stachurski, John, 2014. "Solving the income fluctuation problem with unbounded rewards," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 353-365.
- David González-Sánchez & Onésimo Hernández-Lerma, 2014. "Dynamic Potential Games: The Discrete-Time Stochastic Case," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 309-328, September.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2003. "The political economy of economic integration in the Americas: Latin American interests," Textos para discussão 468, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
More about this item
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.