Low Cost Carriers and Airports Performance: Empirical Evidence from a Panel of UK Airports
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anna Bottasso & Maurizio Conti & Claudio Piga, 2013. "Low-cost carriers and airports' performance: empirical evidence from a panel of UK airports," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 745-769, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Augustyniak, Wojciech & LÃ³pez-Torres, Laura & Kalinowski, SÅ‚awomir, 2015. "Performance of Polish regional airports after accessing the European Union: Does liberalisation impact on airports' efficiency?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 11-19.
- repec:kap:regeco:v:52:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11149-017-9332-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Choo, Yap Yin & Oum, Tae Hoon, 2013. "Impacts of low cost carrier services on efficiency of the major U.S. airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 60-67.
More about this item
KeywordsTotal Factor Productivity; Airports; LCCs;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-11-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EFF-2011-11-28 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2011-11-28 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TUR-2011-11-28 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimwps:48_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcfeait.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .