Report NEP-TUR-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ivan Kožić & Josip Mikulić, 2011. "An exploratory assessment of tourism sustainability in Croatian coastal destinations," EFZG Working Papers Series 1104, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Tomaso Pompili & Michela Martinoia, 2011. "Building Synthetic Indicators For Aspects Of Territorial Capital Towards Their Impact On Regional Performance," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1528, European Regional Science Association.
- Nuno, Carlos Leitão & Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2011. "Migration and Tourist Flows," MPRA Paper 34905, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Nov 2011.
- Item repec:cms:1asb11:2011-012-153 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:201106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cms:1asb11:2011-006-101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Volodymyr Bilotkach & Alberto A. Gaggero & Claudio A. Piga, 2011. "Airline Pricing under Different Market Conditions: Evidence from European Low-Cost Carriers," Working Paper Series 47_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Anna Bottasso & Maurizio Conti & Claudio A. Piga, 2011. "Low Cost Carriers and Airports Performance: Empirical Evidence from a Panel of UK Airports," Working Paper Series 48_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.