Low-cost carriers and airports' performance: empirical evidence from a panel of UK airports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Anna Bottasso & Maurizio Conti & Claudio A. Piga, 2011. "Low Cost Carriers and Airports Performance: Empirical Evidence from a Panel of UK Airports," Working Paper series 48_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scanlan, Mark, 1998. "Using call-back to demonstrate the discriminatory nature of the proportionate return rule," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 913-930.
- Cheong, Ken & Mullins, Mark, 1991. "International telephone service imbalances : Accounting rates and regulatory policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 107-118.
- Frieden, Rob, 1993. "International toll revenue division : Tackling the inequities and inefficiencies," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 221-233.
- Oecd, 1997. "New Technologies and their Impact on the Accounting Rate System," OECD Digital Economy Papers 28, OECD Publishing.
- Ergas, Henry & Paterson, Paul, 1991. "International telecommunications settlement arrangements : An unsustainable inheritance?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 29-48.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Augustyniak, Wojciech & LÃ³pez-Torres, Laura & Kalinowski, SÅ‚awomir, 2015. "Performance of Polish regional airports after accessing the European Union: Does liberalisation impact on airports' efficiency?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 11-19.
- repec:kap:regeco:v:52:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11149-017-9332-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Choo, Yap Yin & Oum, Tae Hoon, 2013. "Impacts of low cost carrier services on efficiency of the major U.S. airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 60-67.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:22:y:2013:i:3:p:745-769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.