Les clusters territoriaux d’innovation en Russie : origines de conceptualisation et difficultés de réalisation
[Territorial innovation clusters in Russia: Origins of conceptualization and implementation problems]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Locatelli, 2004. "Pétrole russe et investisseurs étrangers : des intérêts convergents," Post-Print halshs-00003452, HAL.
- Jacques Perrat, 2012. "Mutations industrielles et dynamiques territoriales," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(1), pages 45-64.
- Perrat, Jacques, 2012. "Mutations industrielles et dynamiques territoriales," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Editions NecPlus, vol. 2012(01), pages 45-64, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
Keywordstransition économique; politique territoriale d'innovation; cluster; Russie;
All these keywords.
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-06-20 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CSE-2015-06-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-SBM-2015-06-20 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rii:rridoc:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alexandre UZUNIDIS The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alexandre UZUNIDIS to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.