Report NEP-CSE-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victor LAVRIC, 2015. "Specific characteristics of Romanian entrepreneurs that innovate and carry out research and development activities," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2504279, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Attila Havas, 2015. "The persistent high-tech myth in the EC policy circles - Implications for the EU10 countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1517, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Carlos Bianchi & Guillermo Lezama & Adriana Peluffo, 2015. "Determinantes de la innovación en la industria uruguaya 1998-2009," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-07, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Guidi, Francesco & Solomon, Edna & Trushin, Eshref & Ugur, Mehmet, 2015. "Inverted-U relationship between innovation and survival: Evidence from firm-level UK data," EconStor Preprints 110896, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Hollenstein, Heinz & Berger, Martin, 2015. "Choice of foreign R&D entry mode and impact on firm performance: A firm-level analysis for Switzerland and Austria," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Byung S. Min & Russell Smyth, 2015. "Determinants of R&D intensity and its impact on firm value in an innovative economy in which family business groups are dominant: The case of South Korea," Monash Economics Working Papers 25-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Guillem ACHERMANN, 2014.
"Les clusters territoriaux d’innovation en Russie : origines de conceptualisation et difficultés de réalisation
[Territorial innovation clusters in Russia: Origins of conceptualization and implement," Working Papers 41, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Aradhna Aggarwal & Takahiro Sato, 2015. "Identifying High Growth Firms in India: An Alternative Approach," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-14, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Es-Sadki, Nordine & Arundel, Anthony, 2015. "The impact of the regional environment on the knowledge transfer outcomes of public research organisations: preliminary results for Europe," MERIT Working Papers 017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2015. "Swedish Lessons: How Important are ICT and R&D to Economic Growth?," Working Paper Series 1073, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 27 Feb 2017.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Alessandro Palma, 2015. "Characterizing the policy mix and its impact on eco-innovation in energy-efficient technologies," SEEDS Working Papers 1115, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jun 2015.
- Satish Kumar, 2015. "The significance of working capital management and its components on SMEs performance - Evidence from India," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503293, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Antonio Baez-Morales, 2015. "“Differences in efficiency between Formal and Informal Micro Firms in Mexico”," AQR Working Papers 201510, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2015.
- Ayoub yousefi, 2015. "The Impact of Cross-border E-commerce on International Trade," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2504082, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Iimi,Atsushi & Humphreys,Richard Martin & Melibaeva,Sevara, 2015. "Firms? locational choice and infrastructure development in Tanzania : instrumental variable spatial autoregressive model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7305, The World Bank.
- Marija Zivanovic, Nada Zivanovic, 2015. "Business Process Improvement Application Of Modern Management Techniques," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2015-01, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Ana-Maria NICA, 2015. "Raising Tourism Competitiveness - Are Clusters The Sustainable Solution?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503894, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ceren Oral & G. Cenk Akkaya, 2015. "Profitability Analysis Of Banks By Using Clustering Method: An Application On Turkish Banking Sector," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503730, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Maria Conceição Rego & Isabel Joaquina Ramos & Maria Manuela Oliveira & Maria Raquel Lucas & Maria da Saudade Baltazar, 2014. "Differences in intra-regional development in Portugal? A multivariate approach," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_18, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).