Report NEP-SBM-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victor LAVRIC, 2015. "Specific characteristics of Romanian entrepreneurs that innovate and carry out research and development activities," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2504279, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Guidi, Francesco & Solomon, Edna & Trushin, Eshref & Ugur, Mehmet, 2015. "Inverted-U relationship between innovation and survival: Evidence from firm-level UK data," EconStor Preprints 110896, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Es-Sadki, Nordine & Arundel, Anthony, 2015. "The impact of the regional environment on the knowledge transfer outcomes of public research organisations: preliminary results for Europe," MERIT Working Papers 017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sophie BOUTILLIER & Dimitri UZUNIDIS, 2015.
"De la société salariale à la société entrepreneuriale. Une analyse critique
[From the salarial to the entrepreneurial society: A critical analysis]," Working Papers 16, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Amel ATTOUR & Pierre BARBAROUX, 2015.
"Nouvelles approches de l’innovation et gestion des connaissances : quelle articulation ? quels enjeux ? quels changements ?
[New approaches to innovation and knowledge management: What articulation," Working Papers 14, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Byung S. Min & Russell Smyth, 2015. "Determinants of R&D intensity and its impact on firm value in an innovative economy in which family business groups are dominant: The case of South Korea," Monash Economics Working Papers 25-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Hollenstein, Heinz & Berger, Martin, 2015. "Choice of foreign R&D entry mode and impact on firm performance: A firm-level analysis for Switzerland and Austria," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Satish Kumar, 2015. "The significance of working capital management and its components on SMEs performance - Evidence from India," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503293, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Aradhna Aggarwal & Takahiro Sato, 2015. "Identifying High Growth Firms in India: An Alternative Approach," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-14, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ioana Maria Bucerzan (married Precup), 2015. "Business Dynamics In The European Union And Macroeconomic Determinants Of Business Failure," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2504278, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2015. "What Determines SMEs’ Funding Obstacles to Bank Loans and Trade Credits?," wiiw Working Papers 114, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Antonio Baez-Morales, 2015. "“Differences in efficiency between Formal and Informal Micro Firms in Mexico”," AQR Working Papers 201510, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2015.
- Guillem ACHERMANN, 2014.
"Les clusters territoriaux d’innovation en Russie : origines de conceptualisation et difficultés de réalisation
[Territorial innovation clusters in Russia: Origins of conceptualization and implement," Working Papers 41, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.