Report NEP-CIS-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gadzhieva, Sevil, 2014.
"Формирование Системы Дропшиппинга В России
[Formation of dropshipping system in Russia]," MPRA Paper 65082, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jun 2015.
- Guillem ACHERMANN, 2014.
"Les clusters territoriaux d’innovation en Russie : origines de conceptualisation et difficultés de réalisation
[Territorial innovation clusters in Russia: Origins of conceptualization and implement," Working Papers 41, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Seth G. Benzell & Eugene Goryunov & Maria Kazakova & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Guillermo LaGarda & Kristina Nesterova & Andrey Zubarev, 2015. "Simulating Russia’s and Other Large Economies’ Challenging and Interconnected Transitions," NBER Working Papers 21269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yulia Totskaya, 2015. "Values and model roles of modern Russian youth in the context of post-industrial sociality," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503960, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Egorova, Yana, 2015.
"Сохранение Денежных Средств В Период Финансового Кризиса 2014-2015 Года
[Preservation of money during financial crisis of 2014-2015]," MPRA Paper 65052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalia Victorovna Kuznetsova, Natalia Alexandrovna Vorobeva, 2015. "Analysis Of Global Integration Processes: South Africa, Asia-Pacific Region And Russia," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2015-01, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Gabor Hunya & Monika Schwarzhappel, 2015. "Recovery in the NMS, Decline in the CIS," wiiw FDI Reports 2015-06, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2015_019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sarah Guilland Carmichael & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2015. "Towards an ethnographic understanding of the European Marriage Pattern: Global correlates and links with female status," Working Papers 0067, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Lia Charekishvili, 2015. "Statistical Analysis of Educational System of Georgia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503949, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Einiö, Elias, 2015. "The Loss of Production Work: Identification of Demand Shifts Based on Local Soviet Trade Shocks," Working Papers 61, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Marine Natsvaladze, 2015. "Sustainable Agriculture Development Problems in the Context of Providing food security in Georgia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503820, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2015. "The harsh reality of Ukraine’s fiscal arithmetic," Policy Contributions 881, Bruegel.