Innovations dans l’agroalimentaire le parcours de quatre entrepreneurs héroïques initiative individuelle et trajectoire techno-économique sectorielle
[At the origins of the food industry the trajectory of four historical entrepreneurs – an analysis based on the potential of resources]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Tissot, 2007. "Entreprises, cheminements technologiques et innovation," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 58(1), pages 113-130.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Arena & Nathalie Lazaric, 2003.
"La théorie évolutionniste du changement économique de Nelson et Winter. Une analyse économique réprospective,"
Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(2), pages 329-354.
- Richard Arena & Nathalie Lazaric, 2003. "La théorie évolutionniste du changement économique de Nelson et Winter : une analyse économique rétrospective," Post-Print hal-00457029, HAL.
- Olivier Boissin, 1999. "La construction des actifs spécifiques : une analyse critique de la théorie des coûts de transaction," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 90(1), pages 7-24.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sophie BOUTILLIER & Dimitri UZUNIDIS, 2015. "Entrepreneuriat et géront’innovations : L’exemple des robots sociaux d’assistance [Entrepreneurship and geront’innovations: the case of welfare robotics]," Working Papers 295, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Alexander Abroskin & Dirk Meissner, 2013.
"Innovation concepts and typology – an evolutionary discussion,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 05/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Abroskin, Alexander, 2013. "Innovation Concepts and Typology – An Evolutionary Discussion," MPRA Paper 45069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Abroskin, Alexander & Meisner, Dirk, 2017. "Innovation Concepts and Typology – An Evolutionary Discussion," OSF Preprints ruyp3, Center for Open Science.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Dirk Meissner & Alexander Abroskin, 2013. "Innovation Concepts and Typology - An Evolutionary Discussion," Post-Print hal-00865865, HAL.
- Joly, P. B. & Mangematin, V., 1996.
"Profile of public laboratories, industrial partnerships and organisation of R & D: the dynamics of industrial relationships in a large research organisation,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 901-922, September.
- P.-B. Joly & Vincent Mangematin, 1996. "Profile of public laboratories, industrial partnerships and organisation of R & D: the dynamics of industrial relationships in a large research organisation," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00422575, HAL.
- Alexander Galetovic & Ángel Cabrera, "undated". "Tópicos en la Economía de la Investigación Tecnológica," Documentos de Trabajo 121, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Taalbi, Josef, 2017. "What drives innovation? Evidence from economic history," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1437-1453.
- Giovanni Dosi & Richard Nelson, 2013. "The Evolution of Technologies: An Assessment of the State-of-the-Art," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 3-46, June.
- Balconi, Margherita, 2002. "Tacitness, codification of technological knowledge and the organisation of industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 357-379, March.
- Agarwal, Rajshree & Shah, Sonali K., 2014. "Knowledge sources of entrepreneurship: Firm formation by academic, user and employee innovators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1109-1133.
- Montobbio, Fabio & Sterzi, Valerio, 2013.
"The Globalization of Technology in Emerging Markets: A Gravity Model on the Determinants of International Patent Collaborations,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 281-299.
- Fabio MONTOBBIO & Valerio STERZI, 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2012-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Montobbio Fabio & Sterzi Valerio, 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201208, University of Turin.
- Fabio Montobbio & Valerio Sterzi, 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Post-Print hal-00779900, HAL.
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali, 2010.
"How Much Should Society Fuel the Greed of Innovators? On the Relations between Appropriability, Opportunities and Rates of Innovation,"
Chapters, in: Riccardo Viale & Henry Etzkowitz (ed.), The Capitalization of Knowledge, chapter 4,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dosi, G. & Marengo, L. & Pasquali, C., 2006. "How much should society fuel the greed of innovators?: On the relations between appropriability, opportunities and rates of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1110-1121, October.
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali, 2006. "How Much Should Society Fuel the Greed of Innovators? On the Relations between Appropriability, Opportunities and Rates of Innovation," LEM Papers Series 2006/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Harabi, Najib, 1996. "Patents in Theory and Practice: Empirical Results from Switzerland," MPRA Paper 9606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Verspagen, Bart, 2009.
"Innovation studies--The emerging structure of a new scientific field,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 218-233, March.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2009. "Innovation Studies – the emerging structure of a new scientific field," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090104, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Maurseth, Per Botolf & Svensson, Roger, 2020.
"The Importance of Tacit Knowledge: Dynamic Inventor Activity in the Commercialization Phase,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(7).
- Maurseth, Per Botolf & Svensson, Roger, 2020. "The Importance of Tacit Knowledge: Dynamic Inventor Activity in the Commercialization Phase," Working Paper Series 1341, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 03 Aug 2020.
- Olsen, Jane & Lee, Boon-Chye & Hodgkinson, Ann, 2006. "Innovation in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: A Study of Businesses in New South Wales, Australia," Economics Working Papers wp06-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Juan Máñez & María Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis-Llopis & Juan Sanchis-Llopis, 2015. "The determinants of R&D persistence in SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 505-528, March.
- Harabi, Najib, 1992. "Determinanten des Technischen Fortschritts: Eine Empirische Analyse für die Schweiz [Determinants of Technical Change: An Empirical Analysis for Switzerland]," MPRA Paper 26217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nunzia Carbonara & Roberta Pellegrino, 2020. "The role of public private partnerships in fostering innovation," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 140-156, February.
- Samandar Ali Eshtehardi, Mojgan & Bagheri, Seyed Kamran & Di Minin, Alberto, 2017. "Regional innovative behavior: Evidence from Iran," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 128-138.
- Kyläheiko, Kalevi & Jantunen, Ari & Puumalainen, Kaisu & Luukka, Pasi, 2011. "Value of knowledge--Technology strategies in different knowledge regimes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 273-287, May.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel & Castellacci, Fulvio & Fontana, Roberto & Malerba, Franco & Vezzulli, Andrea, 2017. "Sectors and the additionality effects of R&D tax credits: A cross-country microeconometric analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 57-72.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneuriat; révolution industrielle; innovation; industrie agroalimentaires;
All these keywords.
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rii:riidoc:281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Chagnon). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.