Resource allocation in health care processes: A case study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naumov, Valeriy & Martikainen, Olli, 2011. "Method for Throughput Maximization of Multiclass Networks with Flexible Servers," Discussion Papers 1261, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Natalia Yankovic & Linda V. Green, 2011. "Identifying Good Nursing Levels: A Queuing Approach," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(4), pages 942-955, August.
- Naumov, Valeriy & Martikainen, Olli, 2011. "Optimal Resource Allocation in Multiclass Networks," Discussion Papers 1262, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
Keywordsprocesses; queues; performance; information and communication technology;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:wpaper:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .