Dividend Taxation of Non-listed Companies, Resource Allocation and Productivity
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsDividend taxation; Non-listed companies; Productivity;
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- G35 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Payout Policy
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2016-09-04 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CFN-2016-09-04 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EFF-2016-09-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-PBE-2016-09-04 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2016-09-04 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:report:56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .