Report NEP-PBE-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acikgoz, Omer, 2015. "Transitional Dynamics and Long-run Optimal Taxation Under Incomplete Markets," MPRA Paper 73380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santanu Gupta & Raghbendra Jha, 2016. "Democracy, redistribution and optimal tax structures," Departmental Working Papers 2016-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Surico, P. & Trezzi, R., 2016. "Consumer Spending and Fiscal Consolidation: Evidence from a Housing Tax Experiment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1648, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tetsuo Ono & Yuki Uchida, 2016. "Human Capital, Public Debt, and Economic Growth: A Political Economy Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-01-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Aug 2016.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Kim, Incheol & Teng, Haimeng & Wu, Qiang, 2016. "The effect of foreign institutional ownership on corporate tax avoidance: international evidence," Research Discussion Papers 26/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Maniquet, François & Neumann, Dirk, 2016. "Well-Being, Poverty and Labor Income Taxation: Theory and Application to Europe and the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 10181, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kodjovi Mawulikplimi Eklou, 2016. "A Conditional Revenue Curse? Progressive Taxation and Resource Rents in Developing Countries," Cahiers de recherche 16-03, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Item repec:fip:fedgfn:2016-07-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shu Wang & David Merriman & Frank J. Chaloupka, 2016. "Relative Tax Rates, Proximity and Cigarette Tax Noncompliance: Evidence from a National Sample of Littered Cigarette Packs," NBER Working Papers 22577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marika Cabral & Mark R. Cullen, 2016. "Estimating the Value of Public Insurance Using Complementary Private Insurance," NBER Working Papers 22583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yi Huang & Marco Pagano & Ug Panizza, 2016. "Local Crowding Out in China," CSEF Working Papers 450, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 05 Feb 2019.
- Anis Chowdhury, 2016. "Financing poverty eradication," Departmental Working Papers 2016-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Deepak Malghan & Hema Swaminathan, 2016. "What is the Contribution of Intra-household Inequality to Overall Income Inequality? Evidence from Global Data, 1973-2013," Papers 1608.08210, arXiv.org.
- Webb, Matthew D. & Warman, Casey & Sweetman, Arthur, 2016. "Targeting Tax Relief at Youth Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 10182, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dayanand S. Manoli & Andrea Weber, 2016. "The Effects of the Early Retirement Age on Retirement Decisions," NBER Working Papers 22561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes F. Schmieder & Till von Wachter, 2016. "The Effects of Unemployment Insurance Benefits: New Evidence and Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 22564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Määttänen, Niku & Ropponen, Olli, 2016. "Dividend Taxation of Non-listed Companies, Resource Allocation and Productivity," ETLA Reports 56, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.