Report NEP-CFN-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cziraki, Peter & Laux, Christian & Lóránth, Gyöngyi, 2016. "Understanding Bank Payouts during the Crisis of 2007-2009," CEPR Discussion Papers 11453, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Cucculelli & Valentina Peruzzi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "Relational capital in lending relationships: Evidence from European family firms," CERBE Working Papers wpC12, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Baklanova, Viktoria & Caglio, Cecilia & Keane, Frank M. & Porter, Burt, 2016. "A pilot survey of agent securities lending activity," Staff Reports 790, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Määttänen, Niku & Ropponen, Olli, 2016. "Dividend Taxation of Non-listed Companies, Resource Allocation and Productivity," ETLA Reports 56, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Kim, Incheol & Teng, Haimeng & Wu, Qiang, 2016. "The effect of foreign institutional ownership on corporate tax avoidance: international evidence," Research Discussion Papers 26/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Giandomenico, Rossano, 2016. "Option Pricing Models," MPRA Paper 73353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acheson, Graeme G. & Campbell, Gareth & Turner, John D., 2016. "Common law and the origin of shareholder protection," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2016-04, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.