A pilot survey of agent securities lending activity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Viktoria Baklanova & Cecilia Caglio & Frank Keane & Burt Porter, 2016. "A Pilot Survey of Agent Securities Lending Activity," Working Papers 16-08, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:red:issued:18-282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Viktoria Baklanova & Cecilia Caglio & Marco Cipriani & Adam Copeland, 2019.
"The Use of Collateral in Bilateral Repurchase and Securities Lending Agreements,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 33, pages 228-249, July.
- Viktoria Baklanova & Cecilia Caglio & Marco Cipriani & Adam Copeland, 2016. "The use of collateral in bilateral repurchase and securities lending agreements," Staff Reports 758, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Apr 2017.
More about this item
Keywordssecurities lending; systemic risk; repo;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2016-09-04 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.