Measuring Ecosystem Service Benefits: The Use of Landscape Analysis to Evaluate Environmental Trades and Compensation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Macauley, Molly, 2006. "Some Issues at the Forefront of Public Policy for Environmental Risk," Discussion Papers dp-06-01, Resources For the Future.
- Boyd, James, 2010. "Lost Ecosystem Goods and Services as a Measure of Marine Oil Pollution Damages," Discussion Papers dp-10-31, Resources For the Future.
- Kroeger, Timm & Casey, Frank, 2007. "An assessment of market-based approaches to providing ecosystem services on agricultural lands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 321-332, December.
- Cole, Scott, 2012. "Equity over Efficiency: A Problem of Credibility in Scaling Resource-Based Compensatory?," CERE Working Papers 2012:12, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Boyd, James & Banzhaf, Spencer, 2007.
"What are ecosystem services? The need for standardized environmental accounting units,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 616-626, August.
- Boyd, James & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2006. "What Are Ecosystem Services? The Need for Standardized Environmental Accounting Units," Discussion Papers 10586, Resources for the Future.
- Scott G. Cole, 2013. "Equity over efficiency: a problem of credibility in scaling resource-based compensation?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 93-117, March.
- Qenani-Petrela, Eivis & Noel, Jay E. & Mastin, Thomas, 2007. "A Benefit Transfer Approach to the Estimation of Agro-Ecosystems Services Benefits: A Case Study of Kern County, California," Research Project Reports 121605, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California Institute for the Study of Specialty Crops.
- Wendland, Kelly J. & Honzák, Miroslav & Portela, Rosimeiry & Vitale, Benjamin & Rubinoff, Samuel & Randrianarisoa, Jeannicq, 2010. "Targeting and implementing payments for ecosystem services: Opportunities for bundling biodiversity conservation with carbon and water services in Madagascar," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2093-2107, September.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & James Boyd, 2012.
"The Architecture and Measurement of an Ecosystem Services Index,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-32, March.
- Boyd, James & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2005. "The Architecture and Measurement of an Ecosystem Services Index," Discussion Papers dp-05-22, Resources For the Future.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Boyd, James, 2005. "The Architecture and Measurement of an Ecosystem Services Index," Discussion Papers 10452, Resources for the Future.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:3159-3177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kontogianni, Areti & Luck, Gary W. & Skourtos, Michalis, 2010. "Valuing ecosystem services on the basis of service-providing units: A potential approach to address the 'endpoint problem' and improve stated preference methods," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1479-1487, May.
- Scarlett, Lynn & Boyd, James, 2015. "Ecosystem services and resource management: Institutional issues, challenges, and opportunities in the public sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 3-10.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:20:y:2016:i:c:p:91-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Margolis, Michael & Buhle, Eric & Ruesink, Jennifer, 2004. "Bang for the Buck: Cost-Effective Control of Invasive Species with Different Life Histories," Discussion Papers dp-04-06, Resources For the Future.
- Buhle, Eric R. & Margolis, Michael & Ruesink, Jennifer L., 2005. "Bang for buck: cost-effective control of invasive species with different life histories," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 355-366, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEcosystem Valuation; Wetlands; Spatial Analysis; Landscape Analysis;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-02-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.