Pareto Efficient Taxation with Learning by Doing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johanna Wallenius, 2011.
"Human Capital Accumulation and the Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution of Labor: How Large is the Bias?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(4), pages 577-591, October.
- Johanna Wallenius, 2011. "Code and data files for "Human Capital Accumulation and the Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution of Labor: How Large is the Bias?"," Computer Codes 10-106, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Susumu Imai & Michael P. Keane, 2004. "Intertemporal Labor Supply and Human Capital Accumulation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(2), pages 601-641, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marek Kapička, 2015.
"Optimal Mirrleesean Taxation in a Ben-Porath Economy,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 219-248, April.
- Marek Kapicka, 2006. "The Dynamics of Optimal Taxation when Human Capital is Endogenous," 2006 Meeting Papers 349, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2015-09-18 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-PBE-2015-09-18 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed015:619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .