Financing Shortfalls and the Value of Aggregate Liquidity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viral V. Acharya & Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello, 2013.
"Aggregate Risk and the Choice between Cash and Lines of Credit,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 68(5), pages 2059-2116, October.
- Viral V. Acharya & Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello, 2010. "Aggregate Risk and the Choice between Cash and Lines of Credit," NBER Working Papers 16122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Almeida, Heitor & Campello, Murillo, 2012. "Aggregate Risk and the Choice between Cash and Lines of Credit," CEPR Discussion Papers 8913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2009. "How Debt Markets have Malfunctioned in the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DeAngelo, Harry & DeAngelo, Linda & Whited, Toni M., 2011. "Capital structure dynamics and transitory debt," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 235-261, February.
- Kiff, John & Kisser, Michael, 2014. "A shot at regulating securitization," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 10(C), pages 32-49.
- Kisser, Michael, 2010. "Do all-equity firms destroy value by holding cash?," Discussion Papers 2010/17, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2009. "Amplification Mechanisms in Liquidity Crises," NBER Working Papers 15040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsliquidity; external finance;
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed005:889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.